Managing which features your coworking space uses and which of them are public to the community.
Knowork has several features that can extend the functionality of the system. You can turn these features on and off at any time. When a module is turned on, it is shown in the navigation bar on your community page. (<YourName>.knowork.co) You can make these modules accessible only by active members (members with active plans) or make them public, accessible by anyone visiting your community page.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Settings tab on the left sidebar. Then click General in the dropdown menu to go to operator.knowork.co/settings/general.
- The features are listed below Community Details.
- Feed: a page to display user posts.
- Community Directory: displays all users and companies.
- Events: displays community events.
- Spaces: displays bookable spaces.
- Plans: displays purchasable membership plans.
- Perks: displays membership perks.
- Video Room: a page for a video chatroom.
- Locate the feature you want to turn on/off.
- Click on the toggle on the right of the feature's card.
- Locate the feature you want to manage the access to.
- Check/uncheck the box Public access to... inside the feature's card.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.