Introduction to spaces.
When creating a space for the first time, you will need to create a location first. Spaces are desks, offices, meeting rooms, and cubicles. They need a building to be associated with, which is a location. The operator can create multiple locations with multiple spaces for their community to choose from.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click Manage Spaces to go to operator.knowork.co/settings/locations.
- See an overview of all locations: how many spaces a location has and their capacity.
- Create new locations by clicking Add Location at the bottom left.
- Create new spaces by clicking Add Space at the top right of the location's card.
- Edit and delete the locations and spaces by hovering on the space and clicking the grey pencil or recycle bin icon.
- Organize how the locations and spaces are displayed on the community page by clicking the arrows at the left of each row.
- Set default locations that members are invited to by default by clicking Mark as the default location on the right of the location's title.
- Get the location's QR code by clicking Get QR code on the right of the location's title.
- Open a tablet view tab for a specific space by hovering on the space and clicking View Tablet.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.