Setting or changing the company's admin.
A company admin is a member of the company. This member is also the main source of contact with the company. When company plans are bought, the invoices are sent to company admins.
- A company's admin can be set when inviting a new member. You can find more information about inviting new members here.
- If a company has multiple members, you can change the company's admin by following these steps:
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Companies tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members/companies.
- Select the needed company. To locate the needed company faster, use the search bar above the list.
- Click Account on the right sidebar. Then click the grey pencil icon at the top right of the card to edit it.
- Locate Company Admin and select the member you want to be the admin from the dropdown.
- After selecting the member, click Save.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.