An introduction to membership plans.
Membership plans are often the core of a coworking business model. Knowork allows you to create highly flexible membership plans and assign them to members to automate membership plan payments. To learn how to create a plan, please click here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Plans tab on the left sidebar.
- Then click Manage Plans to go to operator.knowork.co/plans.
- Plan Details:
- Plan Name - plan's title.
- Description - a brief description of the membership.
- Restrictions - the plan's restrictions.
- Allow self-sign-up - option to display this plan on the public community page.
- Billing Preferences:
- Billing frequency - how often do you charge for this plan. (Monthly, annually)
- Contract Length - how long is the default duration of this plan. Duration can be:
- Specific (1 month, 3 months, 1 year).
- No end date (automatically renews each month).
- Price - what is the pre-tax price of this plan for billing frequency.
Advanced billing options
- One-time sign-up fee - one-time, non-refundable fee members pay when they sign up for the membership.
- Security Deposit - a refundable fee that members pay when signing up for their membership.
- Cancelation Notice - set the number of days before the contract end date a member must request to cancel their plan so that it does not automatically renew.
- Space Access - Define how many booking credits this membership provides to your desks and meeting rooms. Access can be:
- Hourly Pass - hourly credits for any desk or meeting room.
- Daily Pass - a full day of access to a location or specific space.
- Locations it applies to. (If you have more than one location)
- Spaces within a location it applies to. (For example 1 specific meeting room or desk)
- Access/Credit - the number of hours or days that this pass provides per month.
When creating an access pass, you can select:
- Company plans:
- Enable/disable company plans - enabling company plans allows companies managers to buy the plan for their members.
- Set min/max seat count - available seat count.
- Toggle for a charge per seat - charge per number of seats that are ordered. Disabling this toggle charges only the fixed price.
- Add a contract:
- Enable/disable contract - sends out a contract for the member to sign.
- Insert needed variables - insert spaces to sign.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.