An overview of different statuses a plan can have.
- Lead: the plan's invite is sent to a member, but the plan is not paid for.
- Pending: the plan's invite is sent to a member. The plan is paid for and is starting at a later date.
- Active: the plan is active and paid for. Plans activate when a member pays for it, or you manually mark the related invoice as paid.
- Past: the plan is paid for, but the plan's duration ended.
- Expired: the plan is deleted or canceled.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.