Introduction to wallets, where to find them, and how to edit them.
Knowork's wallet is a digital wallet that is used for transactions on the community portal. Be it a membership plan or a booking, the wallet is used for partial or full payments.
- Wallet: This wallet subtracts from the product's price before taxes are applied.
- Refund Wallet: This wallet subtracts from the product's total price, taxes included.
- Operator: Both Wallet and Refund Wallet are editable via the operator portal.
- Paid booking cancelation: When a member cancels a booking that was paid for, the paid amount goes to their Refund Wallet.
- Referrals: When a referral link is used, and the transaction is completed, the set amount is added to both Sender and Receiver's Wallets. To learn more about referrals, please click here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- Click on a member you want to view the details of.
- Click Wallet on the right sidebar menu.
After clicking Wallet on the right sidebar, the details of the member's wallet usage are shown. In this view, the operator sees when and what amount is added or used.
- Click Edit Amount at the top right.
- Select the wallet you want to edit.
- Type in the amount in the field or use the arrows on the right of the field.
- Click Save on the left, below the fields.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.