How to view the plans linked to a member and make changes.
The plans associated with each member are displayed on the Member details tab under Plans. Here you will find an overview of all the active and inactive plans linked to a member, and you will be able to invite a member to a new plan. For more information about membership plans' statuses, click here.
- Login to the operator panel at operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- Select a member from the table.
Each plan listed on the sidebar gives you a snapshot of the details related to it. Including the:
- Name of the plan.
- Start Date.
- End Date.
- Base price per month.
- Discounts. (If applicable)
- Refundable deposit. (If applicable)
- Total Monthly plan price.
- Booking credits. (If applicable)
- Open the member’s detailed plan overview by clicking on a plan and then clicking View Plan.
- Edit the plan's end date by clicking the three dots at the top right of the card and clicking Edit Plan.
- Cancel the member's plans by clicking the three dots at the top right of the card and clicking Cancel Plan.
- Remove old inactive plans by clicking the three dots at the top right of the card and clicking Hide From List.
- Invite members to new plans by clicking Add Plan/Invite to Plan at the top right.
- Refund plan deposits by clicking the three dots at the top right of the card and clicking and clicking Refund Deposit.
To learn more about editing active plans, please click here.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.