Finding and managing booking requests made by guests.
Booking requests are made when guests (members without active plans) book spaces on your community page. The operator gets an email when a guest makes a booking request, which looks like this. To allow your guests to book a space, toggle Allow guests to request to book this space at the bottom of the first card when creating or editing a space. You can find more information about creating spaces here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click All Bookings to go to operator.knowork.co/bookings.
- Change the status at the top to Requested to show only requested bookings.
- Click on the booking request to see more details.
- Click Accept/Decline.
- If the booking request is accepted: the booking is confirmed, and the guest is notified via email.
- If the booking request is declined: the booking is declined and removed from the booking calendar, and the guest is notified via email.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.