Making event requests as a community member.
As a community member, you can make an event request. You can choose where the event is held, the time, and the host. When an event request is sent, the operator decides to accept or decline the request.
- Login to <Coworking>.knowork.co.
- Locate and click Events at the top, in the navigation bar.
- Click Want to host an event above the calendar on the right.
- Fill out the Name of the Event field.
- Fill out the Description field.
- Upload Event Images.
- Select the Start Date and Start Time.
- Select End Date and End Time.
- Select a Host from the dropdown menu.
- Select a Location from the dropdown menu.
- Fill out the Address / URL field if you didn't choose a Location. (If Location is selected, the field is filled out automatically)
- Fill out the Tags field.
- Click Send at the bottom.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.