Finding all bookings and what can be done with them.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click All Bookings to go to operator.knowork.co/bookings.
- Have an overview of all existing bookings.
- Choose which bookings are shown by:
- Selecting From and To Dates at the top.
- Selecting a specific status of a booking at the top.
- Using the search bar by the member's name.
- Selecting to sort by space by clicking All Spaces and then selecting a space.
- Edit the bookings by clicking on a booking and then clicking the three dots at the top right.
- Accept or decline the booking requests by clicking Accept/Decline.
- Cancel the bookings by clicking on a booking and then clicking the three dots at the top right.
- Create new bookings by clicking Create Booking at the top right.
- Requested: a guest has requested to book a space.
- Approved - Unpaid: guest booking that was approved but is yet to be paid.
- Confirmed: a confirmed booking and paid for. (Or used credits)
- Declined: a guest booking declined by the operator.
- Canceled: a booking canceled by the operator or member.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.