Find an overview of all members and what you can do there.
On the CRM-Members page, you can view all your registered and invited members. In the overview of members, you can see the basic details of each member, the member's status (inactive, guest, active...), and their label. When on the CRM-Members page, you can also edit members' information or even delete members.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- See an overview of all members: their name, company, email, status, and label.
- See specific member's details and edit them by clicking on a member. For more information on how to view the member's details, please click here.
- Search for a member by entering information related to the member into the search bar at the top.
- Click the Filters button and sort members by:
- Locations: by clicking All Locations at the top and selecting from the dropdown menu.
- Plans: by clicking All Plans at the top and selecting from the dropdown menu.
- Contracts end: by locating Contract ending and selecting from the dropdown menu.
- Status: by locating Status and selecting from the dropdown menu.
- Label: by locating Label and selecting from the dropdown menu.
- Deposits: by selecting Show only members with deposit.
- Invite new members by clicking Invite at the top right.
- Delete members by hovering on a member and clicking recycle bin icon on the right of the row.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.