Editing the details of an active plan for a paying member.
- Change the end date of the plan.
- End/cancel the plan.
Protip: If you want to apply a discount or an additional fee to the member, edit the concept invoice and adjust this manually before the invoice is sent.
- Login to the operator panel at operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- Select a member from the table.
- Click the Plans section on the right sidebar.
- Locate the plan you want to edit.
- Click the three dots, and then on Edit Plan.
- Locate the End Date and change the date to the new date you want the plan to end.
- After selecting a new date, click Update.
- The plan will automatically expire on this date.
- Click End Plan Now, which you will find at the bottom left of the card.
- Click Next and then Cancel Membership Plan Now.
- The plan will be canceled on the same day and will be shown as a past plan.
Please note that the plan you want to end should not have any outstanding invoices associated with it that are due before the new end date of the plan. Please, ask your member to pay for the outstanding invoice or mark it as paid manually first.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.