Introduction to custom fields and where to use them.
Custom fields are a great way to collect extra data from your members and companies. Custom fields are used to get and store information such as the member's birth date or preferred beverage type. The members can fill this custom information in during the registration process if the onboarding settings are enabled for your coworking space. (Onboarding settings are currently in beta testing) This information is editable by the operators. Custom fields are also useful in contracts. If custom fields are inserted as variables in a contract - the member can fill in this information while signing the contract.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Settings tab on the left sidebar. Then click Custom Fields in the dropdown menu to go to operator.knowork.co/settings/custom-fields.
- Members: applied to members.
- Companies: applied to companies.
- In contracts while creating or editing plans. For more information about contracts, please click here.
- In CRM-Members and CRM-Companies, depending on the group type.
- In custom onboarding creation. For more information, please click here.
- When on the Custom Fields page, click Create new at the top right.
- Enter the Name of the custom field.
- Select to which group to apply this field. (Members or companies)
- Click Add at the bottom right of the right sidebar.
- Locate and click the custom field you want to edit.
- Edit the fields and then click Save at the bottom right of the right sidebar.
- Locate and click the custom field you want to delete.
- Click Delete at the bottom left of the right sidebar.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.