Creating a new space for your location.
First, you will need to create a location before you can start creating a space for it. You can find more information about creating a location here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click Manage Spaces to go to operator.knowork.co/settings/locations.
- Find the location you want to add the space to and click Add Space in the middle of the card. (If it's not the space for that location, you will find the button at the top right of the card)
- Fill out the details fields and choose the space's type.
- Toggle if you want this space to be shown on your community page. (Optional)
- Toggle if you want your guests to make booking requests for this space. (Optional)
- Toggle if you want your guests to make direct bookings without the operator's approval for this space. (Optional)Choose the default price for your space. (Before taxes)
- Choose the billing type for this space:
- Hourly: paid by the hour (ex. Meeting rooms)
- Daily: paid for a full day (ex. Flex Desks)
- Choose a special price for members on active plans. (Before taxes, optional)
- Enter the space's capacity. (Number)
- Hourly: how many people can fit into the space.
- Daily: how many people can book the space during the day.
- Choose the space's arrangements. (Optional)
- Check which amenities are included. (Optional)
- Define the space's working hours.
- Add unavailable dates for this space. (Holidays, optional)
- Choose how many months in advance space could be reserved.
- Enter the reservation cancelation notice time. (Minutes, before the reservation's starting time)
- Enter the minimum notice time to make a booking for members and guests. (Days or hours. Optional)
- Choose minimum reservation time. (Minutes)
- Click Create Space.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.