Creating referrals for your members.
Referrals are a great way to promote your membership plans. They can be global or accessible only by specific members. Whenever a referral is sent and used by another member, both sender and receiver get a reward to their wallets before taxes. (No VAT included) To learn more about wallets, please click here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Plans tab on the left sidebar. Then click Referrals to go to operator.knowork.co/plans/referrals.
- Click Create at the top right.
- Enter the referral's Title.
- Enter the Sender and Receiver Amount. (The entered amount will go to a wallet before taxes, no VAT included)
- Toggle Apply to all plans or select the plans you want to apply the referral to.
- Select members by using the search bar.
- Click Create Referral.
Protip: To make the referral global, keep Apply to all plans toggled, and don't select any members.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.