Creating a membership plan for your community.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Plans tab on the left sidebar.
- Then click Manage Plans to go to operator.knowork.co/plans.
- Locate and click Create button at the top right corner.
- Fill out the Plan Details forms.
- Click Allow self sign-up. (Optional)
- Fill out the Billing Preferences forms.
- Click and fill out the Advanced billing options forms. (Optional)
- One-time sign-up fee.
- Security Deposit.
- Cancellation Notice.
- Choose Space Access for the plan.
- Click Enable company plans. (Optional)
- Select the minimum and maximum seat count.
- Toggle Charge per seat. (Optional)
- Locate Add a contract card and select Enable contract. Then fill out the form. (Optional)
- After filling out the forms, click Create Plan at the bottom right.
Please note that clicking Allow self sign-up will enable the members to buy the plan through the Community portal.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.