How and when are new companies created.
- Membership Plan Registration - A member can create a company during registration to your space. To start the registration process, the member will first have to pick a membership plan. Here's how:
- Click Plans in the header navigation bar.
- Select a plan and click Become a member.
- Enter the needed information in the fields. Then click Create Account.
- You'll be redirected to a checkout page. Fill out the needed information and click Pay for this plan.
- Member Invitation - A company can be created when inviting a new member. A member then can add more details about the company during the verification process or change them later on. You'll find more information about inviting a new member here.
- Manual Creation - You can also create a new company directly from the operator panel:
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Companies tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members/companies.
- Click Create new at the top right and then enter the company's name.
- Click Add.
Protip: It's often best to invite the company's admin first when onboarding a new company into your space. Also, during the manual creation of a company, the operator is automatically assigned as the company's admin. To learn how to assign a new company admin, please click here.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.