Creating a new location for your community page.
Locations are the buildings you manage. Locations in Knowork are needed to create spaces for your members to book.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click Manage Spaces to go to operator.knowork.co/settings/locations.
- Click Add Location in the middle. (If it's not the first location, you will find the button at the bottom left)
- Fill out the basic details fields.
- Location Name.
- Location Description.
- Flex Desk Coefficient.
- Fill out contact details fields.
- Main Community Manager. (Operator or Manager)
- Location Phone Number.
- Location Email Address.
- Upload images for your location.
- Define the location's working hours.
- Add unavailable dates for this location. (Holidays, optional)
- Fill out extra details fields. (Wi-Fi name, password, welcome message)
- Click Save.
To learn more about user types, please click here.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.