Creating plans for companies with multiple members.
Company plans are a great way for the company admins to manage their members' plans. If you allow self-sigh-up to a company plan, a company admin can then buy the plan through the Community page and assign the company's members to it.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Plans tab on the left sidebar.
- Then click Manage Plans to go to operator.knowork.co/plans.
- Locate and click Create button at the top right corner.
- Fill out the Plan Details forms.
- Click Allow self sign-up. (Optional)
- Fill out the Billing Preferences forms.
- Click and fill out the Advanced billing options forms. (Optional)
- Choose Space Access for the plan.
- Locate the Company Plans card. Then select Enable company plans.
- Select the minimum and maximum seat count.
- Click Charge per seat. (Optional, the price is charged per seat count)
- Locate Add a contract card and select Enable contract. Then fill out the form. (Optional)
- After filling out the forms, click Create Plan at the bottom right.
Please note that clicking Allow self sign-up will enable the members to buy the plan through the Community portal.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.