Send company plan invoices to a special email address for a company.
Companies often use a special email address for billing, such as firstname.lastname@example.org. To allow this, you can add a special billing email address to any company. By doing that, it will route all company-level membership invoices directly to that address.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Companies tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members/companies.
- Locate the company you want to change and select it. To locate the wanted company faster, use the search bar above the list.
- Select Account from the right sidebar.
- Edit the account using the pencil icon that is found at the top right of the right sidebar.
- Change the Company Billing Address field.
- Click Save to save the changes.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.