Changing your user's type.
Knowork has several user types that help manage the access levels for each user. To learn more about user types, please click here.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- Locate and click on the member you want to change the type of. To find the member faster, use the search bar above the list.
- Click Account on the right sidebar.
- Click the grey pencil icon at the top right.
- Locate User Type at the bottom of the right sidebar.
- Click on the dropdown menu and select a user type.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
Please note that before changing the user type, the user must activate their community account.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.