Introduction to booking calendars.
Booking calendars are used to overview which space is booked, when, and by who. There are two calendars: for daily bookings and hourly bookings.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click the Space tab on the left sidebar. Then click Booking Calendars to go to operator.knowork.co/bookings/calendar.
- Have an overview of hourly and daily bookings. (Space's capacity, who booked the space and for how long)
- See specific location bookings by selecting the location at the top left.
- See specific date's bookings by selecting the date at the top. You can also click the arrows at the top right to see the next day's overview.
- Go back to today's bookings by clicking Today at the top right.
- Add new bookings:
- Daily: by clicking Select on the right of the row.
- Hourly: by clicking and dragging on the hourly bookings overview table.
- Add new spaces by selecting a location first and then clicking Add Space at the top right.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.