Adding members, admins, and other users to Knowork.
Congratulations, you’ve got a new member who wants to join your network! Let’s go through the invitation process. Since members are always linked to a company, you will have the option to invite that member to an existing company or allow them to create a new company.
- Login to operator.knowork.co.
- Click on the CRM dropdown on the left sidebar. Then click on the Members tab to go to operator.knowork.co/members.
- Click Invite at the top right corner.
- Select Location.
- Locate the Company dropdown menu and select either:
- An existing company name - this will add the member to an existing company.
- Create a new company - this will allow the member to create their company profile.
- Check Mark as main company admin. (Optional)
- Check to Invite to the community portal. (Optional, if unchecked - no email is sent)
- Enter the member's Name and Email. Then click Add.
Please note that selecting an existing company, and checking Mark as main company admin, will replace the previous admin with a new one. Also, Invite to the community portal is used as an override for community access. This is used for community-only members, coworking spaces that don't use plans, and for admins. (Operators, managers) To learn more about user types, please click here.
If Invite to the community portal is checked during the process, after clicking Add, an invitation email is sent, and the member can accept the invitation and activate their community profile. To view the email template, please click here.
If the box is unchecked - it creates an inactive user, and no invitation is sent to that user. This is your best option if you want to limit community access to members with active plans.
- Set a password and accept terms and conditions.
- Add profile details.
- Add company profile details (if required).
- Add skills and interests.
- Login to the community.
If you have questions, please get in touch with our team at email@example.com. Or click the question mark icon at the bottom right and fill out a ticket.